Samsung today announced its first new phone to be launched locally after the recent launch of its very own online store here in the Philippines. Dubbed the Samsung Galaxy M31, it’s the latest addition to the Galaxy M series lineup, with key features meant to entice the type of user who cares a lot about mobile photography, mobile gaming, and online entertainment.
What the Galaxy M31 brings to the table is simple: a fairly powerful camera, a large high-resolution screen, plenty of memory and onboard storage, and great day-to-day performance in a reasonably-priced package.
It’s also interesting to note that it comes with a USB-C port as well as an ever-dependable 3.5mm headphone jack. And it has a built-in high-capacity 6,000mAh battery that Samsung says it lasts up to 21 hours on either LTE or Wi-Fi.
Here’s a quick list of the Samsung Galaxy M31’s specs:
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display
- 1080×2340 pixels resolution (~403 PPI)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.3GHz octa-core Exynos 9611 processor
- 6GB RAM + up to 128GB storage
- 64MP quad-camera with ultra-wide, macro, and depth lenses
- 4K video recording at 30 FPS and gyro-EIS
- 32MP from camera with HDR and 4K video
- Bluetooth 5.0 LTE with A2DP
- Wi-Fi ac, GPS with A-GPS, FM radio with RDS
- USB Type-C port
- 3.5mm headphone port
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 6,000mAh Li-Po battery
- Fast charging 15W
- Android 10 with One UI 2.0
Just for today, the Galaxy M31 is available online with an exclusive offer. If you buy it through the official Samsung Online Store, you will get a free JBL Clip 3 speaker that’s worth Php 3,499. Meanwhile, if you buy it from any of Samsung’s official local online store partners — Lazada, MemoXpress, and Shopee — you will get a free JBL Go 2 speaker that’s worth Php 2,299.
The phone itself costs Php 13,990. See the source link below for more info on where and how to buy it online today.