While the battle for the best selfie cameraphone in town rages on, one of the first companies to ride on the selfie phone bandwagon has added yet another model to its ZenFone 4 series. Dubbed the ZenFone 4 Selfie Lite, it carries a superb little front cam that echoes the performance of the premium ZenFone 4 models while having a much more affordable price tag.
The ZenFone 4 Selfie Lite rounds up the list of ZenFones meant to take your selfies this year, boasting a front-and-back 13MP camera setup that uses Asus’s famous SelfieMaster camera app. It comes with 9 different camera modes including low-light, HDR Pro, Selfie Panorama, long exposure, and even Super Resolution for up to 52MP photos.
For a quick look at the key specs of the ZenFone 4 Lite, check this out:
- 5.5-inch HD IPS touchscreen
- 2.5D curved glass display
- 400 nits brightness
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425
- Adrenal 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- 13MP f/2.0 selfie camera with LED flash
- 13MP PDAF rear camera with real-tone LED flash
- Triple-slot SIM card tray
- microSD card support up to 2TB
- 3000mAh battery (non-removable)
- 5-magnet loudspeaker
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Android 7.0 with Zen UI 4.0
- Colors: Pink, Black, Gold, Green
- Freebie: Clear case worth Php 699
As of this time’s writing, it should already be available throughout the country in Asus concept stores and retail outlets. It includes one freebie in the form of a clear case, which is priced Php 699, and should have a year limited parts and services warranty straight from Asus itself. You can buy it for only Php 7,999.